Giving Students the Support They Need
If you or your child has been struggling in school or at home, your school or pediatrician may have recommended working with a psychologist to determine the cause of the issue and generate solutions to maximize educational outcomes. A psychoeducational evaluation can help us to determine whether the issues derive from a neurological-based condition like ADHD or an emotional-based condition like anxiety or depression, or whether there is a combination of multiple factors. We’ll help you figure out what’s really going on.
Our psychologists are mindful to create an assessment battery tailored to your specific referral question, paying particular attention to the goal of the evaluation and how the final report will be used in the future. Examples of this may include:
- Eligibility for special education resources/Learning
- Disability evaluations (IEP, 504 Plans)
- School-based or standardized testing/entry examination accommodations) including the ACT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT and GMAT).
- Professional testing, such as state bar and licensure exam
- ADA accommodations
- School Readiness Testing
- Gifted Assessment
- Emotional/Behavioral concerns impacting classroom learning